This role lead, plans and manages the activity of a group of accounts, and adds vision and momentum to the business. The Associate Account Director supports the Business Group Head by building a strong team; success on the account is seen through creating an environment for great work, being responsible for the profitable delivery of services, holding key client relationships and delivering the best effective creative work alongside the overall strategy of the client. This role sets an example to the whole team.
- Be the key contact person to the client and perform the lead role as the client’s extended marketing arm/partner to deliver effective results for the brand.
- Plans and shapes the future of the brand and shares a clear vision of where the business is going.
- Pursues debates and actions that are right for the agency and client; challenges the status quo for each brief to deliver effective results.
- Makes a strong contribution to the development of creative briefs, ensuring that they generate the best possible work, clearly define the Client requirements and are a solution to the Client’s business problem.
- Ensures the smooth delivery of multiple briefs and provides clear direction to the team and other departments.
- Be the brand guardian by understanding the brand architecture and requirements, and ensure that the translation of the creative product channeled to the end markets meet set standards with best in-class execution.
- Managing, nurturing and developing the team and to give constructive and regular feedback to facilitate career growth.
- Manages the financial health of the account and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Works on new business as and when required and pro-actively identifies opportunities for incremental revenue across multiple touch-points.
- Value-adding to the business by inspiring client confidence and building enduring client relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, ideally with 4As agencies.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups, including account management, creative and production teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound thinker with solid strategic skills someone with the ability to decipher end market intelligence, numbers etc. to derive insights / creative triggers for creative excellence.
- A person who looks beyond just the project management side of things and is able to develop and drive the business and take it further. The person must be apt enough to identify areas of opportunities to drive organic growth for the brand.
- Sound skills in all areas of financials (budget reconciliations, timesheet / man-hours analysis, forecasting etc.
- Process oriented, meticulous with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken, English.
- A keen eye for details.
We're interested in looking into your portfolio for our reference to get to know you and your talents closer. Please kindly send you portfolio and we will update you if there's any progress regarding your application.