This role is principally about running the management and delivery of multi-channel projects on a large account. It requires a can-do approach and the drive and ability to spearhead and drive a project forward independently, from concept to production using excellent negotiation and client management skills
- Links idea to execution from the client to the agency through drafting great creative briefs.
- Runs account projects including timing plans, production budgets, timing plans, resource, client requests etc.
- Progress the project with initiative and understanding, based on client insight and the role played by other departments.
- Ensures all requirements are being met in terms of overall project delivery by continual reviews with the team.
- Organise and is accountable for timelines, status reports and internal reviews.
- Builds and own a good, long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning and creative teams.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- The ability to present and sell creative ideas, by persuading the client of its merits.
- Has responsibility for the financial activity on the account.
- Accurately estimates and invoices activity on the account.
- Undertake/oversees competitive reviews and compiles brand audits.
- Supervises and provides appropriate direction to the team Account Executive and other members.
Skills & Experiences:
- 3-5 years advertising agency experiences
- Local market knowledge