The spirit of this role is about the hunger, passion and drive to succeed in advertising client servicing. It requires enthusiasm, dedication, a proactive and inquisitive manner, resilience, attention to detail, reliability, a willingness to learn and an openness to get involved in all aspects of account management support. The accounts are demanding and the workflow is a constant stream of creative development, animatic production, TV and print production, Client conferences and workshops. Succeeding can offer you a great career ladder in Account Management.
- Supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors in preparing materials for meetings – scripts, presentations, creative references, and status reports.
- Working with the Account Managers on the production of animatics, liaising with the Creatives, Planners and TV producers.
- Responsibility for producing Cost Estimates for approval with Client, and managing with Finance.
- Managing the team priorities and diaries to help manage projects and meetings with the Clients.
- Making sure that there is a clear communication of what is happening amongst the Agency team.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 1.5 – 2 years’ experience in an agency. Ideally worked on both global/regional accounts.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Experience working directly with clients on the phone/email/face to face meetings.
- Experience of working on Digital Campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability / confidence to form good/quick relationships with both internal and external (3rd party suppliers) departments.
- Be confident to run the day to day finance of each project assigned.
- Experience in solely running small projects from start of brief to final delivery – e.g. Key Visuals / Animatic (with line manager overseeing).
- Analytical skills in understanding matter at hand, especially in order to run the smoothness of projects with key functions.
- Experience handling multiple projects at one time and keeping calm under pressure / seeking out solutions.
- Good attention to detail, accuracy and organised, able to multi-task/prioritize actions on a daily basis.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools. Basic editing, subtitling/relevant program skills.
- Self –motivated, desire to learn.
- Passion for building brands and particular interest in digital communication.
- Flexible with working hours – including some occasional late nights.
- Team player who likes to work in a fun / strong team and keen to participate in social events.