The spirit of this role is about the hunger, passion and drive to succeed in advertising client servicing. It requires enthusiasm, dedication, a proactive and inquisitive manner, resilience, attention to detail, reliability, a willingness to learn and an openness to get involved in all aspects of account management support. The accounts are demanding and the workflow is a constant stream of creative development, animatic production, TV and print production, Client conferences and workshops. Succeeding can offer you a great career ladder in Account Management.
- Supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors in preparing materials for meetings – scripts, presentations, creative references, and status reports.
- Working with the Account Managers on the production of animatics, liaising with the Creatives, Planners and TV producers.
- Responsibility for producing Cost Estimates for approval with Client, and managing with Finance.
- Managing the team priorities and diaries to help manage projects and meetings with the Clients.
- Making sure that there is a clear communication of what is happening amongst the Agency team.
Skills & Experience:
- 1 years’ experience minimum of working in an advertising agency.
- Fantastic organizational skills, Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or advertising.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Must be well-organized.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Professional appearance and persona.
- Confidence and a persuasive manner.
- Ability to manage project timelines and meet deadlines.
We're interested in looking into your portfolio for our reference to get to know you and your talents closer. Please kindly send your portfolio and we will update you if there's any progress regarding your application.